All information received on this form will be treated as strictly confidential. PARTICIPANT RELEASE AND KNOWLEDGE OF AGREEMENT
Please fill out the forms completely and accurately.
1)I wish to participate in the exercise and training program offered by CrossFit CenterMass. I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercise. Consequently, I have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program. No change has occurred in my physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. If a physician has not examined me, I agree the CrossFit CenterMass has recommended I see a physician prior to beginning this program to obtain his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my personal trainer/coach of any conditions or changed in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury. I agree that CrossFit CenterMass shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, at the training studio, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility) and I expressly release and discharge CrossFit CenterMass and its owners, employees, agents and/or assigns, from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.I have read and understand this term
2) I certify that the answers to the questions outlined on the PAR-Q form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I acknowledge that medical clearance is required if I have answered “YES” to any of the questions on the PAR-Q form.I have read and understand this term
3) I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform my trainer/coach.I have read and understand this term
4) I understand that should I arrive late for a private personal training session, there is no guarantee I will receive the full session with my trainer. In return, if my personal trainer is late for a session, I will still receive the full session time. CrossFit CenterMass requires that I provide 24 hour notice when cancelling private personal training. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 24 hour prior notice, I will be charged for that full session.I have read and understand this term
5) I understand that during a personal training session, my trainer may have to use Touch Training to correct alignment and/or to focus my concentration on a particular muscle area to be targeted. If I feel uncomfortable or experience any type of discomfort with Touch Training, I will immediately request that my trainer discontinue using this technique. I have read and understand this term
6) I understand that CrossFit CenterMass photographs many of their client events/sessions and I provide written approval for them to use these pictures for promotional purposes.I have read and understand this term
I have read this Release and Terms of Agreement and I understand all of its terms. I sign it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.